Creativity run wild... My world of Scrapbooking and Mixed media arts, my world in general, which is mostly creativity of some sort...


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My creativity here and now and then....





For me, my creativity came at a time when I was in some serious turmoil in my life, actually, I should say it blossomed. I've always been creative, I am definitely my mother's daughter. Growing up my favorite class was art... the one thing that's always held me back was that silly little thing called self esteem... I never felt I could do anything that was worthy of showing off or being admired. Then I realized, I have to do it for me, that I mattered, and that I was worthy. Finally, in 2003 I took that big step and started scrapbooking again.... not just putting pictures on paper, really doing something with it.... and bam! I started making cards for friends and family, and the smiles on their faces were worth a million.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooo! You've come a long way Baby!

Anonymous said...

wow, some great creations here :)