Creativity run wild... My world of Scrapbooking and Mixed media arts, my world in general, which is mostly creativity of some sort...


Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Wonderful Thanksgiving....


Got to talk to my Poppy, and family in Florida. Got to sleep in, make fabulous mashed potatos and green bean casserole, and spend a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family here in CA. It was different only in the fact that Dave, Gail and I had to transport the whole meal to the nursing home where Florence is staying at. It was a great day, and taught me a great lesson. No matter where you spend Thanksgiving, you spend it with family, and be thankful for that. My thoughts and prayers go out to our service men and women who are spending this holiday away from their families and in the line of danger. God bless you all...

No comments: