Creativity run wild... My world of Scrapbooking and Mixed media arts, my world in general, which is mostly creativity of some sort...


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Relay for Life... and Sunday night banter...















I was up at 2 AM, no, not just going to sleep, waking up to go walk in the Relay for Life. It didn't dawn on me until tonight how many people I know are touched by those suffering from cancer. Over the past two weeks I've been building a survivor scrapbook as well as luminaries for my family, for Gail for Ted and Nancy, and so on. I built one for Tommie Sue as well as my grandmother Sally who passed away from cancer before I was even born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful luminaries. Did you walk?

I read further down in your blog that you were going to start you own e-zine. Will you be reviewing SB stores or a little bit of everything?

I L-O-V-E the new banner! It is AWESOME!

My blog is down again. This time worse than usual. I'm usually pretty good at this kind of stuff and now.... I just want to delete the whole thing and start over! :)