Creativity run wild... My world of Scrapbooking and Mixed media arts, my world in general, which is mostly creativity of some sort...


Monday, November 20, 2006

Blog challenge....

In spite of the flu today, I'm actually up and trying to do stuff... I think I hurt more if I stay in bed. That and it doesn't help with the depression I've been in either. Anyhow, what job have I had that was the most fun... well, when I was 15 my best friend in the whole world (you know who you are Kimi) talked me into working with her at McDonalds. The job itself not so hot, overworked, underappreciated and we only made like $4.00 an hour.... and that was in 1987. Yet it was my best friend and I and we had a BALL!!!! Did you know that frozen hamburger patties are impossible to get off the ceiling.....?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEeeeew! This is why they say those burgers are bad for you! :)

Feel better Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

LOL Jobs are always easier when you have friendly company :):):) Now it seems as tho no one is allowed to work with friends, because no one will get any work done. I wonder why?