Creativity run wild... My world of Scrapbooking and Mixed media arts, my world in general, which is mostly creativity of some sort...


Monday, November 20, 2006

I feel like I sold out...


I've been complaining to my friends and family lately about how 'early' people have been putting up the Christmas decorations in the stores.... it wasn't even Halloween and some stores had their Christmas stuff out. Ugh! By the time it rolls around I'm bound to be a Grinch.... (hardly). But I'm starting to get in the spirit, merely because I love Thanksgiving, and for me that's the kick-off day for Christmas... that's the day of the Macy's Parade. I still love watching it. We turn it on so we can see it from the kitchen while we get things together. Long story short, I put together my Christmas Banner for the blog.... whaddaya think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your banner looks great! I'm glad to see you getting in the spirit of christmas! Maybe Thanksgiving will do it for me! :)